- This is Huawei Honor Band 5 Standard version so it’s without NFC function.
- Huawei Honor Band 5 has a new blood oxygen detection function, which is not available in other products, you need to download the honor sports app connection with the device and use it. Due to the environmental differences in the equipment, we cannot guarantee that the monitoring of blood oxygen levels is 100% accurate. Huawei reserves the right to update the product without additional notice.
- The blood oxygen mentioned in the introduction is blood oxygen saturation. Honor band 5 is not a medical device. The data is for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis and treatment.
Honor Band 5 specifications
- 0.95 inch (240×120 pixels) AMOLED touch color display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis sensors; infrared wearing detection sensor
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous Heart rate tracking
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meter / 5 ATM)
- SpO2 sensor
- NFC (Optional)
- Dimensions: 43 × 17.2 × 11.5 mm; Weight: ~ 22.7g
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage time, 20 days standby